Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pics from Mothers Day


Just a few pics from .... mothers day of course. You cannot keep Ari from playing anywhere, in all elements. :0) I think I will be taking Ari's picture playing at the playground for decades. Although she looks chill here, beautiful Quinn some how did the trampoline on one leg! Sweet little Harper was so amazing, such a mama bug, and so incredibly kissable, well, at least sniffable, It's the one thing he will share with me and it's the best. and of course Mj, Jill, and Louise looked amazing as always. Everytime I go to mom's, she and Billy are knee deep in a crossword. I love that. It was awesome to see everyone...really such a great day.

2 Comments:

Blogger MaryJo said...

I love that picture of Mom and Billy too! I have one just like it!

May 25, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger MaryJo said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of the girls down at in the creek is amazing. How did I miss that?

May 25, 2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home