Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Value World etc



I also shopped at several other stores. Wow!that depressed economy in Michigan is great!
That there is Tovah in her kitchen. I wish I could figure out how to get captions next to pictures.
Here I am checking out the goods and posing in a new shirt with Randy the Roach.
Duh, Value World is the best thrift store ever. Cheap prices,wide selection, i get my entire wardrobe there, Eddie Bauer jeans, Banana Republic shirts, etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger MaryJo said...

Good guess Leah, I didn't even immagine that the Value World would be a store. Betsy, I can't believe you can snuggle up to a roach like that. Maybe it just hits too close to home for me. I have buggers like that dashing across my apartment from time to time. If Josh is home I can be pretty brave and cheer him on as he kills it, but if I'm home alone I usually cry then kill it then freak out in disgust. Tovah, you look beautiful!!!!!

May 07, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Betsy, you don't dissapoint. And you don't discriminate, is a roach considered an animal? I think Maryjo would say yes, absolutly yes. Tovah, you are such a glowing blue eyed beauty.....

May 07, 2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home