Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Jack Be Nimble


Here is Jack, the little monkey on my back...He recently got a haircut.... his first cut that was given by someone other than me. He immidiatly looks soo much older(and well groomed). I suppose he actualy is. We are all getting older while waiting for pics from value world (such suspence!).....what is value world? Is it a like a dollar store? Tovah- what have you been up to lately? I have a suspicion that your life is interesting...... what do you do in Ypsilante? Also, this goes out to everyone- I have been attempting to find a new pooch, and I am wondering if anyone has a lead on a boston terrier who needs a home? I just like them, though I will happily take any advice on adopting a pup of any sort....... the kids and I have been missing and craving one. I think I'm going to recieve a restraining order from petfinder if we don't find the right dog soon.....

2 Comments:

Blogger MaryJo said...

Love the hair cut and love the picture. Hey Tovah, isn't Melissa Ferrick from Ypsilante? Is she well known there? I am very curious what the "Value World" is too.

May 07, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Joyce,
I think it will take a while to find the right dog, so I am waiting, definatly let me know if she tires of the responsibility.... I would love to take over for her! and thanks for the advice.

May 15, 2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home