Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Javelina's



Could javalina's be a reacurring theme? Here is one doing time in a local zoo, they called them peccaries and said they are in no way pigs. I still make the pig connection in my head anyway. Apparently they eat plants. The next pic is me with the rusty steal javalina at work, visiting Texans say they can be scary and nasty. What do you think Betsy? Not so? He will probably be living in store for a while..... I would love to set them both free..... in my backyard...

4 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Ha! Yeah, I don't believe the "they're not pigs" line. They could be Hammy's cousins. Where do you work, it looks cool.

May 23, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Oh yeah, they only get nasty if they feel threatened but who knows what is threatening to a javelina?

May 23, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Makes sense, I get kind of nasty when I feel threatened. ...

I work at this place on the commons, it's called "American Crafts by Robbie Dien" I think thats just cheesy. It used to be called Peoples Pottery (it's the original) I liked that name better, and I still call it that when I'm not working. They sell really great pottery, glass, jewelry, lots of art. It's easy to be there... and we get to wear the jewels while at work....

May 23, 2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Sounds like a great idea Joyce, we are always up for a camp out! We are going camping with mom from August 6 to 12th, and have no other plans for this summer (except for lots of work) I think Mj and Josh are visiting this summer? Do you know yet Mj?

May 28, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home