Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Friday, May 19, 2006

Snowy Owls have a 64'' wing span!!!!


Okay, okay, it is definatly time for a new post.... I must say that I have nothing terribly exciting to say. I will tell you that I am still very intersted in hearing all about the lives of our ever mysterious kin- Tovah and Zara. I am also hoping to see some pictures of Doris and Eddy Spaghetti and the family at Disney, some info on Barbara's pregnancy, an update on Dustin, and a report from Joyce saying that the girl downstairs cannot stand her needy puppy a minute longer! (Just so you know, I had to look up the spelling of 'spaghetti', and that is just pathetic, considering that I eat it at least once a week.) I did recieve some wonderful news today. The pre-school that I wanted Jackson to attend in the fall let us know that we are off the waiting list, and on the enrollment list!! A big relief for me, it's a wonderful, beautiful place just down the road. I even love their website, you can see it here ,if you are so inclined. I may be giving you more information than you want to know, but I want to know maybe more than you want me to know about all of you.... and I wanted to see if I could figure out how to add a link in a post...... two birds I suppose. Speeking of birds, Alan saw a two foot tall Snowy Owl on his way home from work today. Just on his way back to the Arctic tundra I guess....stopping to check out Genoa a.k.a. pretty little middle of nowhere......

4 Comments:

Blogger MaryJo said...

That is a beautiful picture of Emma. I love you Emma!!!!!

May 20, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Ditto on the picture. I,too am waiting for the other bloggers to get with it !

May 22, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

I would choose that preschool just based on the website artwork!

May 23, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I know. The painting is of a play structure at the school...by a mom at the school. love it.

May 23, 2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home