Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Louise visits Marie


How nice that so many of you are traveling. I'm going nowhere, except to Long Island every other weekend.
Wow, it took me about a half an hour to insert this picture, but I will get better. Right now I'm using Seth's computer. I should be getting my new computer soon and I will figure it all out. Anyway I took this photo of Marie in the beginning of April. I took about 20 photos with my digital camera in order to get a good one. She's wearing her new blouse that we got at JJill, on sale. It was a really small size, but then Marie is now a really small size, around 95lbs. She also got some wrist weights so she can exercise. She does the group exercises and also goes to the Tai Chi class. She went down to the Tai Chi class one day when I was visiting and when she came up I asked if she had a good class. She said the instructor never showed up so she was down with the other residents making jokes !

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Love the pic of Grandma!!
Very Queenly, very seemly. I'm glad you went through the trouble. Where would you want to go if you were planning a trip?

April 30, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger MaryJo said...

Great photo, Grandma looks beautiful in that lovely shirt!

May 02, 2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home