Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Testing & Jumping

If you squint it looks like a giraffe with a really pretty face swimming in a cage. OK, I am admittedly hesitant about posting because I don’t like writing and I really don’t like people reading what I write. I am also naturally reluctant to anything new in the computer world. I had to keep telling myself that tons of people blog so it can’t be that tricky. So, I put one foot in front of the other in order to avoid becoming a technological dinosaur. As it turns out it’s about as easy to post as it is to write an email. Leah has done all the computer savvy stuff for us. Thank you! By the way Leah, this was a really thoughtful thing for you to do. As our moderator you have total censorship control. How about that?

I have to second the post below; the week spent together in Athens was magnificent. What are the chances that Ari and Taylor’s spring break would be the same week as Emma’s? The week fell two days after Taylor’s birthday, two days before Ariana’s birthday and right on Harper’s birthday. Needless to say we did lots of celebrating. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Harper was surrounded by so much love and attention. After a pleasant but long winter I was really ready for some familiar faces. Although saying goodbye was sad, I knew Harper and I would be flying up to NY in just 3 weeks time and after that there is hope for a summer trip up north.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Mj, I love love love that first sentence, if ever I write a book, that will be the title.

April 28, 2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Joyce, I'm so glad you sighned up, trying something new, just like Grandma and her Shabbat service. :0) I hope this week goes by fast for Dustin,and that he has strength to make it through without much trouble. We send so much love to him. I heard you guys have a trip planned? Amazing. I am going to be at my moms for mothers day, and the 1st weekend in June is crazy, but I don't have any other plans. I do work weekends now , but I will try to come to whatever is being planned. I would love to see everyone, including Grandma in a pair of her many shoes...... by the way, what size does she wear?

April 29, 2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home