Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Posting pictures

Well, I had promised Louise that I'd put up a link to the software that I use to post picutres here. Now Joyce's post has reminded me.
I use Google's Picasa (http://picasa.google.com/) to organize my pictures and the software has a simple "Blog This" button that you can hit and automatically post whatever picture you're looking at.

It's also a decent way to organize/view/edit pictures. Best features:
- it's free
- when you install it, it automatically finds all your pictures and organizes them by date

If you look at my "Train" posts, you'll see a little logo at the end of the text. You can click on that to get an explanation of how Picasa works with Blogger.

[Disclosure: I have no financial interest, either current or contemplated, in Google, Inc.]

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

thanks sweetie

July 20, 2006 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home