Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Thursday, July 12, 2007

New in my life





















So I dont think I have posted on here so I thought I would give an update on things with Michael and I. I have a new job that is different field then im used to, its with a financial company that helps people in foreclosure. Its a small company but even though I have only been here a month they have moved me to a salary position and given me more responsibility so thats looking good. Michael is also scheduled to take the post offfice exam so keeping our fingers crossed on that front. Were looking for an apartment because living with Michaels mom is driving us up the wall and we need to strike out on our own. So if anyone has any old stuff they wouldnt mind donating to us that would be great since we have no basic stuff like dishes, silverware, pots, pans, dinning room table, chairs. Were looking for an apartment that will accomadate our boy Monty and mr. Bailey our cat which is also difficult.








Tovah and John were here last month and played with moms chickens and goats. Here the pics she took with her cell phone.





















Tovah Rocking out a bit



























And finally the latest update on my back tattoo






3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Hey Zara!!!!
So awesome to get a peek into your life!!! Your poochie looks like a sweet one, and congrats on your job going so well, makes you feel good doesn't it? We are going camping for a week and it's my first ever paid vacation!!!! Wahooo!!
Oh- I have an absolutly rediculous amount of spare dishes. It's this china....like 100 peices (maybe some of us remember these relics?) your welcome to it.

July 14, 2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger MaryJo said...

Hey sweetie! So good to hear from you. I love the sound of your job. Your helping people who are facing possible foreclosure? That sure beats working for the people who put the pad lock on your front door! Yikes! Anyway, keep us posted on the living situation. Good luck to Micheal on his exam. Much love...

July 15, 2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger amy said...

amazing tatoo i want to hear more about it! and thanks for blogging

July 31, 2007 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home