Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

a few of my favorite things



We went to mom's to see the ever growing Bienko fam. Of course much fun was had, many illnesses were passed, snow fell, and we ate and cooked and cooked and ate.It was all incredible. I think you would get such a kick out of Harper Edward! I can remember you teaching Emma economics terms when she was his age. He is so adorable and smart- and all about pronunciation. Mj was telling us a story and said the word - promotion- so Harper looked at her and started talking about "promotion, mama" very important. He is so sweet and lovey.


1 Comments:

Blogger MaryJo said...

Oh my gosh, Harper really really needed a hair cut. Not to worry that has been taken care of and I will be posting pictures soon. It was such a great time for sure. of course it went by so fast and between the snow and the getting sick I'm glad we didn't plan much more than cooking, eating, and spending time together. Miss you guys so much already. xoxox.

March 05, 2007 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home