Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

La La La Love Ya


Hello!!! Time to end this case of blog neglect. We had to switch to new blogger to post..... if you haven't done it yet, it is super simple to do, it would be great to get us all posting again. I know that I miss peeking into everyones lives. So, here is a peek into what's been going on in Ithaca.... Emma flew solo for
the first time to see Alan's parents in Florida, she was amazing about the whole thing, so very chill. I of course was an absolute mess knowing she was up there without us. Life is so different without her around. She is constantly singing and dancing around the house. constantly. I love it. We were so incredibly happy to have her home, so was Jack, who let us know that as soon as he is 5 he will be ready to go to Florida as well :0) Oh- also news worthy, Emma is officialy class president, I loved her motto- "It's no dilema, vote for Emma!" I found her adversary's motto "Save your soul, vote for Cole" just a little creepy. Jack's been growing up a bit, he's been playing soccer with much enthusiasm.... aka not wanting to take off his soccer shoes or shin guards for anything. I'm fighting off the winter blues. It's a good fight, a worthy fight. I'll be happy to look back on it and remember only the good things, like these smiling sweet peas! Hope your all well!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MaryJo said...

Congratulations Emma! That is such wonderful news. What smart little girl you have there, and brave too! I hear ya, Harper won't take those cowboy boots off. It's such a typical kid thing to do and I love it.

March 05, 2007 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home