Bierhanzl Beeswax

A place for the family tree to know all its' branches....

Wednesday, April 23, 2008


OK, I love the idea that Amy had - blog where you work!
In that spirit, I present... my desk.








I feel like I must relate the anecdote of the chair. My company bought some new office furniture and was tossing the old stuff. At the time, I was dealing with a herniated disk, and I had already given my fancy Aeron chair to a co-worker because it was hell of uncomfortable. So here's this scratchy upholstered 70s-looking monstrosity on the trash heap and I wheeled it into my office initially as a joke. But damn if it didn't feel a lot better than any other chair in the office. I'm in my second year in this chair and i have no intention of giving it up. (it also reclines WAY back)


This is just the view out my window - perhaps the smallest park in DC? For the excessively curious (or those addicted to Google Maps) that triangle is bounded by 21st Street NW, M St., and New Hampshire Ave.





Let's see some more work pics!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

yeah, that chair needed some explaining, unless the pic was taken in 1972. other than that OMG... nice executive office with a view ! Sweet. you could have staged it with a bit more work on the desk however.

April 28, 2008 4:43 PM  
Blogger betsy said...

Forget the office, the queen mother just told me that you and Barbara are expecting! Is she delusional or what?!

April 29, 2008 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home